Digital engineering relates to conventional one in the same way as modern programming languages to Assembler (1951) based on the machine code instructions.
Crenger is a tantalizing glimpse into the future of engineering where the engineer creates and the machine implements, where unleashed creativity and imagination drive inspiration.
Crenger is a digital infrastructure for the online execution of desalination megaprojects. It covers bidding, engineering, detail design, procurement, construction, commissioning, and operation & maintenance. It turns bids into digital twins.
Crenger automates & digitizes business process, adding ultimate transparency, 10X speed & quality. As a business platform, Crenger has 10X more time to engage employees than any off-work networks and to start eAd & eCommerce.
For original equipment manufacturers (OEM) Crenger creates hyper-connection to tenders, bids, and business requirements tracking.
Crenger extends far beyond the compound business space of such product groups as CAD P&ID, PLM, ERP, Project Manager, and business process management (BPM). "Crengineering" describes the step-by-step disruption of conventional project engineering and management.
It takes only 40 workhours to prepare the FEED package, full plant wiring, time schedule, technical and commercial offers for projects over $US 100 million. It takes no time to issue RFQs and prepare all purchase packages and orders.
Operation & Maintenance Digital Twin is now part of the FEED scope.
Crenger in Action
More videos may be found here.
How Auto- is Crenger?
- Auto-generation of process flow diagram (PFD)
- Auto-selection of construction materials
- Auto-sizing of piping, valves and tanks
- Auto-selection of pumps, motors, VSDs, MCCs, transformers
- Auto-generation of barcodes and nameplates
- Auto-creation of safety alarms and interlocks
- Auto-scaling of subsystems and components
- Auto-auditing of project design and engineering
- Auto-generation of one-line diagram
- Auto-sizing of power and instrumentation cables and glands
- Auto-generation of subsystem functional states
- Auto-sizing of PLC racks and I/O cards
- Auto-generation of payment schedules
- Auto-generation of S-curve
- Auto-generation of reliability block diagram
- Auto-generation of reliability study report
- Auto-generation of project technical offer
- Auto-generation of project commercial offer
- Auto-generation of noise emission map
- Auto-generation of spare parts stock
- Auto-generation of spare items stock
- Auto-generation of documentation submittals schedule
- Auto-generation of equipment inspections and test plans
- Auto-generation of commissioning checkpoints and test forms
- Auto-generation of procured equipment datasheets
- Auto-generation of BOM, purchase packages, and orders
- Auto-notification of equipment suppliers